He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

30 May 2010

FaBRic GaRLaNd

{DaY 22}

I had been planning to do this one eventually but the task of cutting out all the triangles was daunting enough to keep me away... UNTIL, that is, my FaNtAStiC friend gave me a bag of scraps and she included a zillion triangles she had already cut out. Unfortunately for her, I'm pretty sure she cut them all out by hand rather than doing it the cheater way but it doesn't matter now because it's all done!
These are great for party's, showers, or just to hang around your kiddo's bedroom as something fun on the walls.

Below is the precut stack she gave me!!
{click here for the cheater way if you aren't as blessed as I was and have to cut your own}


WhAt YoU'Ll NeEd:
Double OR Single Fold Bias Tape
Fabric for Triangles {1 yard should get you about 20}

OnE: sew the two long sides of your triangles with the right sides facing out {no need to sew along the top for this project}

TwO: using either straight blade or zig-zag {ugh! the true name escapes me right now} scissors, trim and clean up all three sides {i recommend using a straight edge for the top so it fits into the bias tape easier}

THrEe: open bias tape and place tops of triangles inside and pin

FoUr: Sew town center of the bias tape being sure to catch both the front and back of the tape

EnJoY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails