Oh My GoOdnESs!!! This recipes is So STinKiN GoOD AND QuICk, oh yeah, AND EaSY... so I asked her to share...
1 pie crust
1 lb. fresh strawberries
10 oz 7-up (7 up or the equivalent, not sprite)
3 semi heaping tbsp corn starch
1 cup sugar
1 box of strawberry jello
1. Bake pie crust to package directions, let cool. Slice strawberries, set aside.
2. Combine 7-up, sugar and cornstarch and cook on med to high heat until cornstarch dissolves and mixture turns clear, stirring often. Approx 10 min
3. Add the strawberry jello, stir until dissolved, let cool for about 5 min
4. Place fresh strawberries on the bottom of pie crusts and pour sugar mixture on top
5. Refrigerate for approximately 5 hours