He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

29 May 2010

{Strawberry Pie}

This recipes comes to you from my dear friend Natalie who gave birth to a beautiful baby girl a short time ago. While pregnant, Natalie told me, on more than one occassion, that she was craving strawberry pie and, catching me at a weak moment, I had to get the recipe.

Oh My GoOdnESs!!! This recipes is So STinKiN GoOD AND QuICk, oh yeah, AND EaSY... so I asked her to share...

1 pie crust
1 lb. fresh strawberries
10 oz 7-up (7 up or the equivalent, not sprite)
3 semi heaping tbsp corn starch
1 cup sugar
1 box of strawberry jello

1. Bake pie crust to package directions, let cool. Slice strawberries, set aside.

2. Combine 7-up, sugar and cornstarch and cook on med to high heat until cornstarch dissolves and mixture turns clear, stirring often. Approx 10 min

3. Add the strawberry jello, stir until dissolved, let cool for about 5 min

4. Place fresh strawberries on the bottom of pie crusts and pour sugar mixture on top

5. Refrigerate for approximately 5 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails