He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 May 2010

CraFt RooM MaKeOveR

Many of you may already know but my mother has a ridiculously fantastic and enviable sewing room. {If you didn't know, I'll try to post a couple of drool-worthy pictures soon} I have made it a point to mooch off her as much as possible whenever she's not working on a quilt {she's quite talented}! Well, I've recently decided to be a big girl and though I do this figuratively "kicking and screaming" I'm going to make my own craft zone.


For starters, we live in a teensy-weensy house so there's nowhere for me to go but down into the unfinished basement. I can't believe I'm about to share this with you... It's not something I like to share but hey, things can only get better at this point. So... here goes...


{If this picture is too small for you to see anything, I am very much okay with that!}


Okay, I can't complain, I have some great things going for me. My mom and sister-in-law bought me the desk-turned-sewing-table for my bridal shower and it's perfect! The table with the white top and 4x4 legs was the laundry table Sweet Hubby made for me that I've moved to a much more useful position. The metal rolling shelves were a Costco buy, not cheap but WAY worth the purchase. Also, my lovely grandparents gave me a ton of old glass top mason jars for storing small stuff.


What I'd Like to Add:
Storage, Storage, Storage!
Oragnization, Organization, Organization!
and of course, more fabric is always nice!

I have some ideas to make the above happen so enjoy the next few projects!



{Oh BoY!! WhaT AM i GeTTiNg mYseLF InTO?!}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails