He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

26 May 2010

No Poo Update

It's been close to two months of no pooing and I had my hair cut and washed last week. Before the cut I was able to go 5 days without "washing" but after using the shampoo and conditioner, I had to "wash" my hair twice in four days. No bueno!
I'm in the midst of trying to stretch back out which is annoying but I'm a fan of no pooing and plan to stick with it a little while longer.

My eventual plan is to find more natural means of washing my hair {shampoos with no SLS or other harsh detergents} but until then... I'm a no-pooer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails