He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

28 May 2010

Raindrops on Roses...

In my search for my "30 DaYs" projects I have come across thousands of fantastic ideas. Some I will try when I have time or money, others I just think are great ideas and I don't want to lose them. I have been keeping them in a MSWord document for months now but I figure I can kill two birds with one stone and put them on here so maybe you can try them out too. Plus, this way I'll know where to find the good ideas when I need a little InSPiRaTioN! Rather than waiting for another day and another idea, here you are!

How About Orange... has links to several other links for free purse patterns.
{click on picture to be brought to pattern links}

I'm particularly loving the fused plastic reusable grocery bag since I spent some time fusing plastic lately and haven't figured out what to do with it all yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails