He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

06 December 2010

Tree Skirt... Done!

I'm going to admit from the very beginning that I enjoyed making the top but when it came to quilting the whole piece and attacheing the binding I... well... completely lost my steam. I'd like to blame in on the pregnancy. I just lost my motivation on this one. The only thing that got me through was knowing I'd soon be covering the ugly base of our tree.
So yes... I'm happy to cross another item off my list.

Don't get me wrong. It wasn't hard. It took me about one full day's worth of work. Totally doable. It just requires a little motivation.

You can find this pattern at Sew Mama Sew. Everything you need to make your own is right there!
Have a happy, restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails