He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

14 November 2010

25 Things To Get Done Before Christmas

 Time is passing at an insane pace, in our lives. The kids are growing faster than I can handle. Baby number three is going to be here in no time. Christmas is 6ish weeks away. Don't even get me started about 2011! It's absolutely ridiculous! Of course, this year is also the year that I am highly motivated to get the house Christmas ready. So, here's my list... 
1. winter hats for kids
2. stockings for kids
5. apron for CJ
7. smock for my niece
9. ruffle scarf
13. doll for Mak {blonde haired/blue eyed}
14. family photo and Christmas cards
16. couch pillows
17. update pictures in frames
18. Christmas card holder
19. finish painting mudroom
20. indoor tree
21. build nativity scene {hubby's idea}
22. outdoor tree on the deck
23. put elves out {Monticue tradition}
24. rag wreath
25. drink as many peppermint mochas as possible {a constant chore}

Better get crackin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails