He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

30 December 2010

{Puppy Chow}

My baking and "all things sweets" is coming to an end this week but I couldn't stop without sharing my all-time-favorite snack that I make tons of, especially at Christmas time...

Puppy Chow
{aka Muddy Buddies}
What You'll Need:
9 cups of Chex cereal {I prefer Rice Chex}
1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 c peanut butter
1/4 c butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 c confectioners sugar

What To Do:
Measure out Chex cereal into a large bowl and set aside. 
Measure confectioners sugar and place in a gallon size resealable bag.
Mix chocolate, peanut butter, and butter into microwave safe bowl. Heat for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until everything is melted and well mixed. Add vanilla. 
Pour chocolate mix over Chex cereal and stir until all cereal is well coated. I use my hands for this just cause. 
Pour cereal into plastic bag. Seal bag and shake until all cereal is coated with sugar. 
Eat. Eat. Eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails