He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 July 2010

{Breaded Parm Zucchini Chips}

Now that our veggies gardens are starting to fill out there are many zucchinis to be eaten.
This is a great recipe {courtesy of my mother-in-law} for when you have more than your freezer can hold!


What you'll need...
1/3 cup bread crumbs {plain or Italian}
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 t paprika
1/2 t salt
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
2 medium zucchinis, thinly sliced
1/2 c melted butter {optional, see step TwO}

How to make it happen...
{Pre-heat oven to 375}
OnE: Mix all dry ingrediants {except the zucchini} in a gallon sized zip bag.
TwO: Wet zucchini slices with either water or melted butter, add to bag in handful-sized batches, and shake to coat with breading mix.
ThReE: lay, single layer on a baking sheet.
FoUr: Bake for 15 minutes, flip pieces, return to oven for another 10-15 minutes. Chips are done when breading has darkened and zucchini has softened. {I like to make mine crispy so I bake it a bit longer.}

1 comment:

  1. Um, excuse me... How did I miss this!?! I can't wait to try...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails