He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

07 August 2010

Fall Is Coming!!!


It's coming! Fall is coming soon! I can feel it and I am SO excited!



Growing up and living in New England just seems to intensify my infatuation with this time of year. {The opening credits of "Gilmore Girls" makes me giddy!} The colors of the season are gorgeous, warm and soothing. The food is served hot and hearty. The nostalgic sport of football starts as friends and family throw on their favorite team's sweatshirt and gather for the games.  The cool brisk breezes encourage you to put on a sweater and head outside to wrap yourself in the colors of the season.  Regional and state fairs! Foliage dies back in brilliant oranges, greens and purples!...
 Okay, it may be unhealthy to love a time frame so much but, so help me, I'm smitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails