He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

11 August 2010

Create with Me {August}

Keri at UCreate started doing a "Create with Me Project" for each month. Since I have a passion for projects but am sometimes lacking a purpose {other than all the babies my friends and I are producing at a rapid rate, that is}I figured I'd join in this month. 

The project was found at Diary of a Quilter
... and here is what I came up with thanks to some of the 
MANY scraps I had on hand...


The due date for the project is August 30th so if you wanna join you still have plenty of time! 
Look at this! My name on UCreate's site. I feel so cool! 

1 comment:

  1. The bright colors look so pretty on your table! Way to piece those together! THanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails