He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 August 2010

{California Grilled Pizza }

Holy Canoli! Ina did it again! {No surprise of course.}This is my absolute favorite recipe for at home pizza. The honey in the dough gives it a lightly sweetened flavor while the grill really enhances the flavors of the toppings. {So very yummy!} I cannot be more sincere then when I recommend that, if you have a grill, you make this a.s.a.p.!

 Actually, it was SO good that I forgot to take pictures tonight when we had family over to make them so I had to borrow someone else's. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails