He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 August 2012

Lost Your Phone?

If you're like me and have been ready to walk out the door to leave only to realize that you don't have your phone, you have no idea where it is, and have no way to call it...
I found a solution!
Where's my Cellphone is a website I used for the first time this morning.
You put in your cell number and it calls your phone directly.

**I know NOTHING about this site. I have NO IDEA if they try to sell you things or what they do with your cell phone number but what I CAN tell you is that in a pinch when you have to have your phone on hand, this is a great resource and that I'll keep you posted on whether or not I suffer any ramifications from using it. This morning, I was glad to have it. 

Have a Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails