He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

29 August 2012

Kid's Songs that You Won't Hate

If you remember, a long time back I did a post about Scripture put to music for kids. Thanks to the help of some friend I got a bunch of great ideas and picked my favorites.
This time around I wanted to share with you a few more of our family's favorites (meaning the kids love them and Hubs and I actually like them too) and maybe I've mentioned them before but it's because they're just so darn good!

First up... an oldie but a goodie...
Slugs, Bugs, & Lullubies by Randall Goodgame and Andrew Peterson
CJ LOVES "God Made Me" from this album which thankfully YouTube has a link to. Go ahead! Give it a listen.

A new favorite of ours is another in the series of Slugs and Bugs called
Slugs & Bugs Under Where? credited to Randall Goodgame with a bit of input from Andrew Peterson, again.
There are samples of all the songs on this album at The Rabbit Room. Miss Mak's favorites are "Lightning Bug" and "Under Where?"

OH! And there is also A Slugs & Bugs Christmas CD available which has a few fun songs on it as well as some great new Christmas songs.

So... if I'm super convincing and you just can't wait to listen to this goodness and you'd like to save a little cash you can buy the set of three there is a bundle available also at the Rabbit Room HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails