He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

01 October 2010

4 Town Fair

I'm sure, by now, you understand that I have a love affair with the fall season. Everything about it makes me smile including....The 4 Town Fair!
 
Our tiny town, and three other surrounding tiny towns, get together each year and do a fair to celebrate... well, everything! I mean that...

If you can preserve fruits or veggies you can get a prize. 
 If you are able to find another use for those veggies you can get a prize.
If you sew something pretty {or not so pretty}... prize! 
If you draw a picture you can win a prize. 
If you take a picture with your camera, that's right, a ribbon for you! 
If you have a pet rabbit you could win a prize. 
If you have a strange looking chicken or that chicken can lay a dozen pretty eggs, you, my friend, don't go unnoticed!
These fairs are so good for self-esteem! 

At this rate, they should be offering solid gold metals to any domestic mother who lives in the area! 

And, of course, my all time favorite thing about the local fair... the piglet racing!!! Apparently Miss Mak enjoys it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails