He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

23 November 2010

Christmas Family Photos

 Friends are great! My sweet friend, Nichelle, the one who shared her story not long ago, came by to take some pictures of our family and to try to get us all smiling at once. As you can see, success! ... Oh, and yes, I am continuing to knock things off my Christmas project list. I've just been fighting a tension headache for almost two weeks and needed a break. Enjoy!


{i can't look at the above picture without laughing}
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics I might get her to do ours too, hehe. I think you picked all my favs too. Glad you found ones you liked. Happy I could take pics of your beautiful family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails