He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

07 May 2012

Whipped Cream for the Baby!

I have been feeling bad for Bean lately. Her personality has bloomed and she's so much fun! For whatever reason, she's still not walking or crawling, which is a story all on its own, but I have had a difficult time coming up with fun, hands on things for her to do.
And then it hit me!


I don't know if I saw the idea somewhere or just reworked something I learned from my substituting days but either way... I'm so glad we did!
 {I'm still looking for more ideas, pass them on if you have any, but in the meantime, this'll do!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails