He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

30 May 2012

Another Project Done!

Hi!
Yesterday I shared this picture on Facebook...
I've made a bit of progress...
drumroll, please.......                                        
ta da!
It's the perfect table for our covered porch and I am so excited to have it!
I finished it yesterday afternoon and we've already used it three times!
Now, mind you, I still have some work to do to finish it...
As you can see...
 the table sits a bit high!
The first step to finishing it is to cut down the legs so the kids can actually use it.
Not gonna lie... 
this picture cracks me up!
I still need to fill, sand, stain, and seal the top and then paint the legs but for a days worth of work
I AM THRILLED!

More info coming soon on how I did it. In case you were wondering. 

OH! And a side note about the one beautiful hanging basket and the one pathetically sad dead one...
We have a guest!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails