He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

29 March 2011

{Via Cappuccino Muffins}

I don't know if you've noticed but Tuesday is usually recipe day... 
Apparently I'm still in "I'm-pregnant-and-oh-my-that-looks-amazing-so-I'll-make-it-now" mode....
Sorry. 


Via Cappuccino Muffins 
{recipe from The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen}


*I did not use Via and instead substituted 1 tsp of instant coffee for each packet
*The printable recipe says it serves 12 but it made only 9 for me

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to Veganize these and make them tonight...
    Earth Balance for the butter
    Almond Milk for the Milk
    I still eat eggs occasionally (I haven't found a great replacement) so I'll just use the egg
    and dark chocolate chips
    Can't wait to try it! I'll let you know how it works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally making these sometime VERY soon! Told Erica to save one for me but I won't e seeing her for another week and a half. I have everything I need in house except chocolate chips. Argh!

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails