He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

28 March 2011

Encouragement for Mommies...

Oh.My.Goodness!
Can you believe it's the end of March?
Yes, Friday is the first day of April. That's April of 2011!
Where does time go?!

Anyway...
A friend of mine shared this on her Facebook page. It's from Rocks In My Dryer and I loved it so much I wanted to share it with you. The message... It Gets Easier!

Also, if you've got time and want some ideas for kids ranging from cooking to educational sites and toys resources, Shannon pulled together a bunch of great resources to check out. {Click the image}


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails