He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 June 2010

MuDRoOm BeNCh

{DaY 27}
Ever since we turned half of the garage into a mudroom and office I have had a bench in mind for putting on shoes and outdoor paraphernalia. Hubs and I drove an hour away to look at an old pew that was also a storage bench {super cool but just didn't work for us} and I've spent hours looking for a good option online with nothing to show for it. I finally gave in and went to one of my favorite sites, Knock-Off Wood, and here's what we've got.

This is the first time I've found a reason to let Little Man beat on the furniture. He LoVeD it! {That may have been a really dumb idea!}

{before the paint job}


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails