He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

04 June 2010

HeLMeT ReDo

{DaY 27}
Last year for CJ's birthday, Hubs and I bought him a bike trailer but forgot the helmet. Since then, I have become a ridiculously cheap frugal individual and rather than buying him a new helmet for no less than $15, I picked one up through Freecycle and "boyed-it-up" with a little paint and electical tape {oh yeah... and a thorough scrubbing, disinfecting, run through the washer/dryer and dishwasher}

Short of dying the straps {which I may get to someday} this baby is good to go!
{This just goes to show that with a little elbow grease and imagination you can work miracles}

{ it goes without saying... I'm NOT an artist }

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails