He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

04 December 2013

Zuppa Toscana

When we started eating a Paleo diet we began with a lot of salads. Since it was mid-spring/early summer it was pretty easy to come up with fresh ingredients and quick meals but as we got deeper and deeper into fall and the fresh ingredients became harder and harder to find, I began to get nervous that I was going to fall back into old habits just to get by. 
This week I thought I'd share a few recipes that have seriously helped our family from feeling the "winter pinch" and keep on track and best yet, they're delicious! 
Amy's image found at Paleo Cupboard
I liked this recipe from the start but it took Hubs a couple of tries to really like it and now he loves it. I made it just this week and he was raving, which is quite abnormal for him. Either way, the sweetness of the turnips may throw you a curve at first bite but the flavors meld so well together and what's better, you can throw this recipe together super fast. 
(Some Ingredients: chicken broth, sausage, turnips, kale, almond milk, garlic, onion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails