He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

14 February 2013

This Valentine's Day

I don't normally share this kind of thing, nor am I usually choked up by something I've read but this one got me.
I found this on AOLs front page and it was linked to the twitter account of jamster83
How beautiful.

You may or may not have someone to smooch today, someone to snuggle with today, someone in whose neck you can nuzzle today but know this... you have a God who loves you more than anyone else on this earth, whose arms you can run into today, whose shelter you can hide in today, and who gave up His own life for you so that you may live today.
 Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails