He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

03 February 2012

About Miss Mak...

My dear baby girl is many things...
helpful...
 
moody...
sweet...

 inquisitive...
 silly...
adorable...
and, seemingly, above all...
A TEASE!
Take, for instance, the other night when the kids and I were painting.
When I tried to get Mak to take a picture this is what I got.
Dramatic "no wanna" tears.
Enter big brother CJ.
 
No better.
Enter Mak's realization that she can tease said big brother by attacking him with a paint brush...
please note her response.
Why do I feel like Hubs and I are in for it with this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails