He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

29 July 2011

Other People's Genius {embroidery}

For a while there, embroidery seemed a bit dull to me. Like cross-stitching, I've always associated it with "country" or "knick-knacky". I pictured women sitting over an embroidery hoop, in their parlors, while drinking tea and waiting for their men to "come to call".
NOT SO!
I have recently stumbled upon some of the cutest ideas.
I was wr... wr... wrong.
With some super inexpensive embroidery floss, hoop, needle and a bit of plain fabric, the sky's the limit.
See?



 
 



Now... if only I could find the time! 
Oh well...
Have a Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails