He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

13 June 2011

Guess What? {Part 2}

So originally, when I shared a few hints about what I was working on I thought I'd have something worthy of showing you by now.
False.
Three munchkins, as wonderful as they are, eat up my time as though it's their sole purpose in life! Needless to say, my craftiness has taken a serious blow. The most designing I've been able to accomplish these days is picking out what to dress the kids in each day.
Sad.
That's okay, though, because now we can play Guess What? Part Deux. {Please, control your enthusiasm!}

Maybe you've figured out what I'm working on by now but I'm certain you have no idea how good it's going to look when I finally finish!
Have a Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails