He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

04 December 2011

Christmas Favs 2011 {Baby, It's Cold Outside}

Last year was my round of "25 Things to Get Done Before Christmas".
I have nowhere near the amount of energy or time required to follow that up with another 25.
Goodness, 2.5 sounds daunting!
So instead, I figure I'll just pass on my favorite Christmas "stuff" that I have stumbled across.
This year, my first share is a song that Hubs and I found on a favorite site of ours called "The Rabbit Room". The site is sort of a community for Christian "artsy" people. There's lots of thought provoking posts, tons of suggestions for quality books and music, and plenty of things to make you laugh.
Anyway, this is not your typical go at the classic song so give it a try, listen real hard, and tell me what you think.
We think it's hilarious!

“Baby, It’s Cold Outside”
by Andy Gullahorn and Jill Phillips

1 comment:

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails