He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

15 February 2011

Sweet Hand-Sewn Elephant

I found this pattern at Bustle & Sew and had to try it.
Normally and project I want to work on takes me into the kitchen or into our office to use the table or sewing machine but with this I was able to just sit on the couch while watching TV with Hubs once the kids were in bed.
I really need to find more projects like that!
{For the gray, I used fleece that I had on hand. Whatever you do needs to be non-fraying. I did the patterned fabric for the ear piece in cotton because I didn't mind a little decorative fray but will most likely put some fray check on it.}


1 comment:

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails