He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

08 February 2011

Impromptu Valentines

A story...
Mom took Miss Mak out for an "Oma Outing" this morning leaving CJ and I to fend for ourselves.
We read a couple of books, watched some Sesame Street and then did a little of this...
This is the first time these paints have been pulled out since we bought them for his birthday and it got messy fast.
Once the paint dried I was faced with the question of what to do with these little beauties.
Throwing them away just didn't seem right.
How is that giving due credit to the hard work of my little man?
Then... I had an idea.
Well... to be honest... I then remembered an idea I had seen a few days earlier at Sun Scholars...
 
Yes! The perfect way to pay homage to sweet boy's hard work AND share the love for Valentine's Day! A thing of beauty!


I must say, I LOVED doing this! It was really quick and since quick = near instant gratification. What's not to love?

4 comments:

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails