He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

03 January 2013

Clearning Nasal Congestion

First off... I don't know how the past week whizzed by!
I cannot believe how much more quickly time seems to pass with each kid we add to this family.
It's IN.SANE!
So anyway... after all this time I have so much set aside to share and yet I have found something to trump it all.
Something I think every parent of little ones, from newborns to toddlers and maybe older, should go purchase.
I mean NOW!
I mean, after I tell you what it is...

My sister gave it to me for Nugget this Christmas.
Thankfully, he has had some minor congestion at night due to our dry house (I get it too) and so I put it to use as soon as I got it home.
This baby works!
It's called NoseFrida the Snotsucker and yes, the picture is correct, you literally suck the boogers out of your kids' nose with this little baby. (Don't worry, there's a healthy sized filter between you and said boogers!)
It cleans way better than a the good ol' nasal aspirator and though the suction is stronger I feel as though the process is much gentler. I've used it every night since I got it. After dropping a couple of drop of saline water into Nugget's nose and massaging each side, I place the mouthpiece into my mouth, the other end at little guy's nose and begin to suck away.
So strange.
So gross (I couldn't do it with Hubs in the room, I was afraid to laugh and blow air in instead of out).
But so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails