He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

20 November 2012

Four.


Four kids.
Wow. 
That's a'lotta kids!
Hubs and I tried a trip to the grocery store.
Wow.
This poor man did not realize what he signed up for.
Once again, he's AMAZING!
Granted... that's a'lotta cute.
{first bath at home}
And of course... a lot of ... well... let's just say that these three crafty kids are all waiting for a change. 
I swear they planned it!
Family pictures will of course be much more difficult. 
...good luck to whomever tries.
Blessed beyond measure. 






1 comment:

  1. Changing 3 diapers is fun isn't it :) actually I don't mind changing 3 diapers... I just can't stand washing diapers for 3 kids.

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails