He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

19 April 2011

Monkey Business

CJ and Mak got two adorable gifts for Christmas.
Yes, I realize Christmas was four months ago... it was a late received gift that had to travel from Pennsylvania...
Anyway, Sock Monkeys have come a LONG way!

Now... if only something could be done with those creepy Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls!
No offense intended to those of you who love them...
they just happen to totally creep me and Hubs out.
We will not allow them in our house much to my mother-in-law's chagrin.

... and since we're already on the topic of monkeys...
How long is it going to take the Man in the Yellow Hat to realize the George just isn't going to EVER "be a good little monkey"?!
I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails