He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

06 June 2012

Wednesday

It's Miss Mak's turn with the fever.

CJ was at 103 for four days the end of last week. No other symptoms. Strange.

He's feeling better now. 

Needless to say, we've had some down time these days and that usually means that I'm getting bored.
It's a terrible habit to always want/need to be on the move though it's usually helpful in getting projects done around the house.
Hello, play room!
The border and wallpaper aren't for me and I think this room could really use some lightening up which has all but confounded me. 
Lighter, cooler wall color in a high shine finish may help? Maybe some more lighting? 
Managing that on nearly no budget will require creativity. 
Wish me luck! 

I had some time to spend in my embarrassingly untouched craft room. 
 I didn't make anything...
 I just wandered around looking at everything wishing for time and inspiration...
 Maybe someday...

<sigh>



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails