He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

29 June 2012

Pom Pom Push {1 Year Old}

I have had a difficult time finding things for Bean (13 mos) to do. I can find plenty of fun things to do with Mak (2.5) and CJ (almost 4) but one would think that one-year-olds were meant to stare at the wall based on the number of good activities I've been able to find.

I saw this one somewhere on Pinterest and since I already had everything on hand (a plastic container, a pair of scissors, pom poms) I had no excuse not to try.

Bean LOVES it and has cried each time I've moved them or put them away. We even brought them to a friend's house last night to keep her occupied and several older kids ended up playing with them. I can't seem to keep Mak and CJ away either!
From my point of view, you really can't lose here!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails