He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

01 January 2012

Christmas Clean-Up Tip

I assume you've already cleaned up the tinsel, tissue paper, and packed up the ornaments.
Unless... of course, you're like me and have only thrown out the shedding wreath.
On the off chance that you've still got pine needles to sweep up... I have one tip for you straight from my Mamma...
If you've got real pine strewn about the floor... STOP!
before you sweep or vacuum put a new bag in the vacuum and then suck up as many needles as you can. For the next several vacuums you'll have a built in air freshener.
Shazzam!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails