He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

03 January 2012

Best Gift Ever

yes. i know that Christmas is not about the gifts we receive but rather the beautiful story of Christ's love for His children and so we celebrate His coming {a.k.a. Happy Birthday, Jesus!}
however, most of us enjoy giving and receiving gifts this time of year and Sweet Hubs gave me the only thing I've wanted and haven't broken down to buy for myself.
drumroll please...
A NUTRIMILL!!!
It's a grain mill for making fresh flour.
I realize this may sound a bit ridiculous but I can make flour as I need it which means it's got all the nutrients still in tact {nutrients that turn rancid very shortly after being milled}. I've already baked two loaves and have several recipes for cookies lined up to try. 
I CANNOT WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails