He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

05 August 2011

Under Construction...

Do you see that? That teal tab to the right that says "Tutorials"? The one I've been ignoring because I haven't been able to figure out how I want to do it.
Well yesterday I stumbled across a woman's site who gave me a great idea {No, I don't remember what site because I was so excited that I closed it immediately and got to work. I'd look for it to give her due credit but she was an inspiration and I'm not copying. In the land of blogging, that's okay. Right? Oh well.} 
So I don't have much to say today. I'm going to be working on getting that page done and I'll be back Monday!

 Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails