He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

06 June 2011

{Ginger Maple Ice Cream}

Me and my new friend have been experimenting a lot lately. I've already shared with you a couple different recipes I've tried with my mom's ice cream maker {Chocolate and Asian Coconut} but I was just getting started.
One of my recent ventures was Ginger Maple Ice Cream, a recipe I found at Mmm... is for Mommy.
I really, really like this recipe. It is so light and refreshing.
If you're feeling funky, I highly recommend giving this one a try.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, definitely gonna have to try this. Made my first batch (just plain vanilla) tonight and it was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails