He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

17 June 2011

Catching Up

Life in these parts has been grand!
We've had hot days.
 
 
 

We've had cold days.

It's a veritable smorgasbord of weather around here!
We lost a tree in our front yard. NOT a product of the tornadic winds from a couple weeks back. No, this bad boy lost a big limb the day after as gentle breezes blew.
 
 
 
 
Hubs says our tree finally gave into the peer pressure.
As for the kiddos...
It has become more and more clear that CJ is a boy through and through.

He is a huge fan of all the equipment that has been in our yard lately.
 
 
 
 
 
He and Hubs have been taking daily strolls to walk around the equipment parked here at night to kick the tires a little.
Maybe that's why he and Opa are such great buddies these days.
Opa is always doing something with equipment.
 

or maybe it has something to do with Opa teaching him how to pee in the garden.
Now CJ pees on everything.
I wish I was kidding.
Thanks, Dad.
 

Mak is walking like it's her job! I've always known she was my kid but she even rushes around like I do.
And she shakes her little booty as she goes {I'm hoping that's not a trait she got from me} but, either way, I LOVE IT!
She is a girly girl! It's hard to believe she's mine!
 She loves jewely, chocolate, and shoes!
 
"shooss"

 Mak has to be the most fun 17 month old I've ever met! She makes us laugh all the time!
And then there's Bean...  


Bean slept for 6 whole hours the other night! I cannot tell you the excitement this brings me!


Mak and CJ didn't sleep through the night until they were four-ish months old. Bean is five weeks today!
Good heavens! Five weeks already!
 
I feel like she's so big already!
... and NO, I am NOT ready for another. We may be a crazy but we're not THAT crazy!
Plus, Hubs says we're done.
We'll see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails