He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

06 April 2011

Fabric Basket

I've had a crazy itch to do something crafty lately. If I don't create anything for an extended period of time I start to feel stale.
I have a conflicting problem though.
I don't like to spend money on creating things that I don't need.
Case in point... there is an adorable scrapbook paper tree that I would L.O.V.E. to make but I just can't justify it because I have no where to put it.
Someday.
That's been my answer to a lot of things in the crafting department these days.
Someday.
Finally, though, the other day I fished through my mother's huge collection of scrap fabric and took an hour or so to make two of these bad boys.
Nope. I had no purpose in mind but I needed this. It's like therapy to a crafter's heart.
And if you're looking for something simple to keep your hands busy with, I recommend you take a stab at it.
I'm going to use them both for crafting supplies {paints, markers, etc.} but I hear they're great for girl's hair bands and the like.

What about you? Do you have any projects you're wanting to work on but can't justify? Maybe we can go "all out" like I did this time last year and have a senseless crafting extravaganza!
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails