He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

24 January 2014

Free Nutritional Info...

And all the work has been done for you!
I talked before about how and why we started living a "Paleo lifestyle" not long ago and thought I'd pass on this little tidbit.


Paleocon is a huge series of interviews with individuals at the top of their fields (nutrition, holistic healing, whole foods, raw diet, cooking, athletic training, clean eating with kids, women's health, general health, natural beauty, and more!) that you can play on your computer. Oh, did I mentioned they're all FREE?!

I have listened to several of these type summits over the past year or two and find the information so beneficial. Not only do these types of series offer you loads of great research but they also point you in the direction of where to learn more and make your own decisions on what's best for your family.
I just figured I'd pass it on.
Since it's free, what is there to lose?

Check it out at Paleocon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails