He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

01 August 2013

Becoming A Minimalist: Index Page



Introduction: What Got Me Started It's all about the heart for me. I found myself frustrated with my surroundings and with my kids for no good reason. Even our good days were overwhelming but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. Was I depressed? Was I anxious about something? Was I pregnant...again?! It wasn't until I started my own "journey" of decluttering that I realized my anxiety and stress went out the door with the "stuff" I was clearing out...

Day 1: Cleaning Out My Closets You've gotta start somewhere, right? I've listed some criteria for how to decide what to keep and watch to pass along. Bite the bullet and get started with me!

Day 2: Establishing Routine Going to bed and waking up to a clean home brings instant peace. Here are some of my tips on how to organize your time at the beginning and end of each day.

Day 3: Tackling the Kitchen This is an overwhelming room all by itself! If you're like me and the kitchen is the hub of your home, it's very easy to get lost in the millions of pieces of cookware, bakeware, and gadgets that seem to gather here. I've listed some practical suggestions to get you through a round of cluttering right now.

Day 4: Clear All Horizontal Surfaces Visual clutter makes all the difference and in under five minutes you can improve a room and breathe a little easier.

Day 5: Going Through the Kids' Toys This may seem like an overwhelming challenge but I've given you several tips and steps to get it done and keep it controlled from here on out. Don't be scared!

Day 6: Just Say "No" to Storage I know, I know... this probably seems to make no sense...



quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails