He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

10 December 2012

Instant Fireplace

Do you like the ambiance of a wood burning fireplace but either don't have one, don't want to deal with the mess of one, or don't like the loss of heat that can come with using one? Do you have a TV?
Well...Netflix to the rescue!

If you have it, you can simply search "Fireplace for your home" and you have two episode options. Episode 1 is an hour of continuous burning with only crackles and pops to be heard. Episode 2 is set to mellow, word free, Christmas music as it burns for an hour and two minutes.

Hubs told me about it and I'll just say that round one completely confused the kids...
At first they thought they were going to sit down and watch something fun.
Once I explained that this was all there was to it they were concerned that it would be too hot.

I love how kids think.
And yes...  I see the weirdness of a fireplace over a fireplace but I ask you to just let it go this time.
Happy Monday!



img source

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails