He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

19 August 2011

Clocks.

I found this clock the other day. I thought it was super cute and would be fun for the kid's bathroom or playroom.
Then I saw the price.
Seriously, you wouldn't believe it. I thought, Target worthy... $30 max.
Oh no, my friend. Try $335.
Nope. Not joking.
Anyway, I decided to check out other clocks and see if I could find something a little more reasonable.
There are some smart ideas out there!


with a tutorial


with tutorial

and it's only $2500! {YIKES!}




with tutorial



1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty cool. In Cali we use to have a huge clock made out of candles. Each # (hr) was a candle. I loved it but def need a big wall for it :(

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails