He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

27 September 2011

A Few Progress Pictures {and some dreaming}

It seems as though God is always working on me.
I am thankful for this.
Most of the time.

Currently, I'm in the midst of the lesson that impatience is sin.
I'm an INCREDIBLY impatient person.
I'm the type of person who wanted it all done yesterday. 
In my preparations for this move I thought of most of the things I wanted to do with the house and intended to have just about everything done before we moved in.
HA!
Yeah right.
Moving takes time.
Painting and decorating take time.
Munchkins require attention and time.
So little by little we're making progress and for the first time in my life, I'm learning to be okay with that.
Without further ado... here is some of the progress we've made...
{better pictures to come}
 Living Room
 
 Dining Room
 
{these "saggy" lights are going... soon}
Kitchen
 
{the lower wall was wallpaper and until i work up the desire to scrub the "gunk" off, it will remain this color}
Kids' Bath
Master Suite
 
Sewing Room / Future Homeschool Room
 
that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails