He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

03 May 2011

A Mom's Thoughts on bin Laden's Death..

To be honest, I find these headlines a bit heart breaking. I realize that there is intense anger when it comes to this man but the idea of rejoicing in someone's, anyone's death (especially someone we can be confident is not heaven-bound) is just wrong. One headline I read said "Rot In Hell". The reality is, that is just what is happening to him and millions of others around the world. Hearing fellow American's chanting "USA" and celebrating the end of someone's life makes my heart heavy.
Apparently I'm not alone...
I didn't write the following but it said exactly what I was thinking.
Thought you may appreciate hearing from someone else for once!
 See you tomorrow with something a bit more upbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails