He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young
. {Isaiah 40:11}

15 August 2010

Sweatshirt Redo

 

I found this pattern and... well... need I say more? 



Alright, to be fair I should probably say more... if you take a second to read Kelly's blog, Sewing In No Man's Land, you'll quickly realize how cool her story is. She's the wife of a diplomat who is stationed on a small island off of Australia {I think} and she could only bring a certain amount of stuff with her {meaning little-to-no fabric} so she counts on friends, family and blog stalkers to supply her with "fixins" so she can create and share her brilliant ideas. It also doesn't hurt that her kids are adorable and she shares lots of pictures of them. Check it out. 

Also... I love, LoVe, LOVE this idea from Craftiness Is Not Optional and accidentally made it a tad too girly for CJ so I'm passing it on to a dear friend and, once I have pictures of her in it, I'll be sure to share. {In the meantime, here it is being worn by my floor.}

4 comments:

  1. Is it really cool enough to be wearing hoodies????!!! I can't imagine! It's still been running up to 105 down here. When you had your post about Fall coming soon a few days back I kind of had to stop and think about it actually being here so soon. It just doesn't seem like it down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, in fairness, I'm getting itchy for the fall so I am just getting all my ducks in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you had your post about Fall coming soon a few days back I kind of had to stop and think about it actually being here so soon.

    Awesome Tees

    ReplyDelete

I always love a good comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails